Hello, my name is Kristen and this is my first blog ever, so I'm really excited to enter the blogger's world! I know there are tons of different types of blogs out there, I would just like mine to be the type that gets others to read my material and comment on it. I started this blog mostly, to get a large group of Beta readers for my first novel ever, The Elements: Pride. I would love to make a difference in the direction that reading books has taken. Writing a good one would be a step in that direction:-)
The trailer above was a project I did for the wonderfully talented author Anna Banks. I'm proud of myself because it's the first trailer I've ever made, so I posted it;-) Oh and yes, I am aware that I used almost all clips from the CW's Vampire Diaries. I thought there were a lot of characters that fit Anna Banks book, Of Triton:-)
Anyhoo, if you have a second or sixty would you mind leaving your opinions as to whether or not you think this is a good way to attract Beta readers? I wrote a little cheer for you guys....
A very quick little poem for Beta Readers:
Beta readers, you're the best
put my writing to the test,
like it, hate it, up to you
leave a comment, then you're through!
(This would really help me too;-)
So whado'ya say guys?
P.S I also started another blog to try and attract more readers
and my website is
All the best, then :) Visit my blog as well :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Pralinka...I visited your site and I have to say, you have a true talent for photography. You took some beautiful shots, well done!
Delete